BERLIN — Come and learn how to make extra money at the Selling on eBay workshop at White Mountains Community College. The workshop will show participants how to create an account, photograph and list items, and how to communicate with customers.
Selling on eBay workshop will include:
1. Students will first set up an eBay and PayPal account.
2. Students will bring items to each class, which they will actually list and then sell, right in class.
3. Students will also learn how to either photograph or scan and then list their items, properly. Once the item is sold; they will learn how to package it properly and then ship it to the customer.
4. Students will learn how to monitor eBay to track their progress and understand the fee system.
5. Students will learn how to respond to customer’s inquiries, regarding an item.
6. What not to sell on eBay!
Requirements to attend the workshop include a personal email account, items for sale, at least five different items each class; for example, a record, a book, a DVD, a Disney souvenir, and an old coin, a camera or cell phone to photograph each item, a cable to download the photos of these items, a credit card to open an eBay account, laptop, and appropriate packing materials like boxes, padded envelopes, tape, scissors, packing, etc.
Class is scheduled April 26, through May 17, and will meet Wednesdays from 6 to 8 p.m. The course is instructed by David Moore and the cost is $80.